Unihockey & Floorball Club Utrecht
UFC Utrecht was founded in 1998. Over the years, the club has grown rapidly with new male and female members and also many youth players. Because of the many youth players we started a separate youth division in 2003.
As a foreigner you are always welcome to play with us. Over the years we have welcomed many floorball players from Sweden, Finland, Germany and may others. Some of them just played one season, some stayed permanently.
UFC Utrecht offers floorball practice for both beginners and experienced players. So whether or not you have ever touched a floorballstick, feel free to join one of our practice sessions!
- 19:00 – 20:00: Goalkeepers training
- 19:00 – 20:00: Swiss variant (friendly matches)
- 19:00 – 20:30: Men’s 4 and Recreational players
- 20:30 – 22:30: Men’s 3 and 5
- 19:00 – 20:30: Ladies’ 1 and 2
- 20:30 – 22:30: Men’s 1 and 2
- 18:30 – 19:30: Mixed small field (friendly matches)
- 19:30 – 21:00: Top Training
- 19:30 – 21:00: Ladies’ 3 and 4
New to the club?
Do you want to try floorball? Join our introduction course! In 8 practices you will get to know the basics of floorball in a group of about 10 people. Read all about the introduction course.
Do you already have floorball experience? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then look at the possibility to join one of the practice sessions. You are free to take three practices before you make the decision whether to join us or not.
UFC Utrecht competition teams are active in the men’s, ladies’ and mixed competition. We are always open to welcome new competition players.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.